Starter Course – Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) OpenScript
Learn Oracle Apps Automation using Oracle Application Testing Suite (OATS) tool step by step. In this starter course you will understand basic components of OATS and it’s Architecture, Installation and basic record and playback functionality.
You will get answers to What is Oracle OpenScript for Automation, What is OATS Testing, What is Oracle Application Testing Suite and what different components are involved in OATS.
Note: It is highly recommended to enroll in the Full Course (20+hrs) after this starter course for understanding OATS in depth and start developing high standard automated scripts.
I have created this course after working on OATS for multiple years with Oracle and some other BIG product companies who uses openscript and OATS on regular basis and their mainstream Automation tools.
This is started course and intention is to get you on board for understanding basic functionalities but not full swing automated scripting solution. If you are looking to build framework using OATS or looking forward to develop end to end scripts using openscript tool then it’s highly recommended to take Detail Course which covers step by step from installation, scripting, framework aspect and lot more.
Enroll for detail course here ->
This tutorial is designed for Software Programmers, Testers, QA, SDET who want to learn the basics of Openscript Automation, Oracle Automated Testing and its architectural concepts. This tutorial will give you enough understanding on all the necessary components of OATS with suitable examples.
Remember, Everyone need someone to hold their hands initially when you are learning to walk, after that you can RUN on your own.
Before proceeding with this tutorial, you should have a basic understanding of English. You should have a basic understanding of Operating a Computer and following online instruction to download/install some softwares (like we will do java installation) and some other tools (like eclipse).
It would be best if you have some prior understanding of ANY Programming language like C, C++ or any other so that when tutor refers the example you can related it quickly and understand it, But don’t worry even if you are totally NEW to pogromming that’s fine, this course will help you navigate everything you need to get started.
- Over 6+ lectures and 4+ hours of content!
- End to End Software Download and Installation Instruction included in detail
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Trainer worked more than 11 years with Best Product Companies in the World (Oracle, Cisco, Workday) to share his working knowledge.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Quiz to evaluate your learning experience .
- Upon Course Completion receive Certificate from Ministry Of Automation, You can use that to decorate your Linked-In profile.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 3+ hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 134
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
- Oracle Openscript ,OATS Testing for beginners, Oracle Apps Automation !!
- How to install OATS & Openscript without any issues
- Oracle Application Testing Suite Architecture
- How to Install Openscript Successfully – Oracle Apps Automation
- How to Record and Playback using Openscript
- OATS Script Structure, Default functions and Execution Sequence
- Resolve Record and Playback Issues using Openscript
- Oracle Application Testing Suite Training – Openscript Automation, OATS Training, Oracle Automation
- How to run Selenium Scripts using Openscript OATS
- Oracle Automation – Openscript Browser Methods
- Oracle Automation Openscript How to Use Breakpoints
- What is Image Based Recording in Openscript – Oracle Apps Automation